hiring a harpist
What to expect from your harpist
1. PERSONAL: I will work closely with you to curate the soundtrack of your dreams! The harp makes any song sound beautiful and special.
2. DREAMY: Harp music creates a magical and intimate atmosphere, and helps to set a mood of importance for both you and your guests.
3. STUNNING: The harp itself presents a noteworthy visual element to your event space.
4. ENGAGING: A live musician not only supplies background ambience, but also provides something for your guests to talk about and interact with.
5. UNIQUE: The experience will leave your guests with lasting memories they'll never forget!
“Bridget played the harp for our wedding ceremony and it was one of my favorite things about our big day. Our guests kept raving about how beautiful the music was and we couldn't agree more. She is so talented and professional. It was a pleasure to work with her and the communication couldn't have been better. She's a true master of her craft!
10/10 would recommend!”
1 / Budget for Live Music
Decide your budget for live music along with the other aspects of your event.
If you need help with researching budgets for live music, check out these helpful links:
2 / Research harpists in your area
Read about their experience, reviews, and FAQ, and watch their videos to see if you can envision what would best fit your big day!
3 / Contact
Reach out to check availability and get a bespoke quote for your event. Make sure to provide as many details as possible, such as type of event, timeframe, and location.
You can contact me here!
4 / Booking
Once I confirm your date is available, we can proceed with booking! To secure your date, I require $100 deposit and a signed contract. The remaining balance is due 30 days prior to the event date.
I will email you to coordinate your music selection and all day-of details. Even if your event date is far out, I will stay in touch to make sure I can be of any assistance!
5 / Preparing for the Event
We will meet to discuss your vision for your event music, and you may also need to take steps with your venue and/or planner to ensure the space will be ready for the harp the day-of (flat ground and cover for outdoor venues, etc) - read more about this at my FAQ page here!
On my end, I will create and prepare your setlist and practice it with any necessary cues in mind to ensure smooth transitions on the big day.
6 / The Big Day!
The big day has arrived! I will arrive to your venue no less than an hour before my playing start time, in order to have time to navigate parking, transport my harp and all equipment, set up, and tune the harp.
Then all you have to do is relax and enjoy your event and its magical soundtrack that you chose. :)